Private Limited Company is a good option to start a business in India by businesses and startups. In present times, under the Digital India campaign, a lot of startups are coming up and need to get themselves registered under Private Limited Company. This registration is incorporated under the companies act 2013 and governed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA). With the rise of startups, many firms have come up to help you through the registration process. Private Limited Company Registration Delhi provides you consultancy services with minimum hassle and fees. There are a lot of advantages of getting this registration done for any new company. Some of the benefits could be; a contract on your name safeguards your assets and tax advantage among others.
What are the minimum requirements to register a company?
It is important to gather all the knowledge about basic requirements before registering the company. The registration consultancy firm provides you with all the details so that you have enough time to make arrangements and register your company successfully. The minimum requirements are as follows-
- There should be minimum of two directors before you go to register your company under a pvt. limited company.
- Two shareholders are required. For your information, directors and shareholders can be the same person.
- The company’s address is very important while filling the application form. This address can be residential and commercial.
- Various documents are needed while filing for registration. Private Limited Company Registration Delhi gives the basic list for your convenience. It is as follows-
- Memorandum of Association(MOA) and Article of Association (AOA) tops the document checklist.
- Any Identity proof( aadhar/ voter’s Id/driving lincense/passport) and Pan card.
- Address proof. You can show latest electricity or water bill for that.
- Latest passport size photo shareholders or directors.
- Noc (no objection certificate) to be obtained from owners of registered office.
- If the property is on rent then the agreement is required and it has to be notarized.
- Address proof of the registered office is also needed. Get any telephone/electricity/gas bill on the registered office address.
The above are the basic requirements, without which no company can be registered. There can be few other requirements too, depending on the nature of the company.
Why hire a consultancy firm for your company registration?
Many consultancy firms provide their services for hassle-free registration of your company. Choosing this firm can save you a lot of time and energy in gathering information about the process. These firms have professionals to guide you through the registration process of pvt. limited company. They take all the responsibility of filing an application, paying application fees, collecting documents, getting them notarized and various other tasks for completing the procedure. Private Limited Company Registration Delhi, gives you full support in completing your registration process smoothly. The fees charged is minimum for best quality services. On their online site, you can clear your various queries and know about various terms related to private limited company registration.
Process for private company registration
You should be well aware of the process of registration to make your work quick and efficient. There are certain important documents that you need to apply for, prior to registering your company as private limited. Apply for Digital signature certificate(DSC), Director identification number(DIN) and name approval with registrar of company, of your state. You also need to acquire a registration certificate as a sign of completion of the process.
For various businesses and startups, hiring Private Limited Company Delhi can be very beneficial. Expert advice while filing for registration of private company helps you save time and energy and gets work done efficiently. It is important to have knowledge about the registration process to get work done fast and better.