If you are not good at writing or manual work and want to make a career online. There is an option available for you to consider is none other than SEO jobs. If you are not aware of where to apply then these jobs solve the issue which you are facing. These are very popular and in great demand among candidates. SEO or Search Engine Optimization is an activity that attempts to improve search engine rankings. Those who have a keen interest and know how to access the internet can seriously think in this direction.
SEO professionals have a great advantage as the new breed of marketers. In the fast-growing phase of today’s life, the use of the internet is increasing day by day. For the future prospect of the candidates, these jobs are the reliable one. Businesses are looking for the skilled SEO content developers to help enhance their website traffic.
Educational Qualifications required:
- A candidate is mandatory a bachelor in businesses, marketing or related field
- Master degree in this field is preferable
- Prior two year of experience in marketing
SEO duties and responsibilities:
- Can create strategies timelines, calendars and goal.
- Maintain work with marketing team to deploy and implement strategy plan
- Responsible for running PPC campaigns
- Effective writing SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Maintain detailed strategy reports
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
Skills required for a SEO:
- Must have proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite(Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management skills and ability to supervise multiple projects
- Knowledgeable in Google analytics
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to manage teamwork
- Must have deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it related to SEO
If you have these requirements, then you are the right choice for these jobs. But there are some tips which help you in job search:
- Make sure you do not stop learning even if you get the job. Learning is not only necessary for business to grow but for personal growth also. As the internet keep on updating you should also keep up the pace and remains updated.
- You can’t be choosy in the initial stages of your career growth. Apply through various job portals and grab the first SEO job to gain some experience in the related field.
- You can work on site which helps you in building your resume an effective one. Volunteer for nonprofit sites which solely aim to gives experience and train you for the future.
- If you have experience in the field, it is one of the preferable aspects of hiring a candidate. Highlight your capabilities in the resume if you are applying for the job.
These are some of the tips and tricks if you are planning to start your career in SEO jobs. Above description will help you find a good job. These jobs have become so important these days that it becomes a profession and a specialization. This is why it has increased in numbers in the last few years. Upload your resume on the leading job portals I.e., Monster Malaysia and avail your best opportunity.