Located in Kajiado, Kenya, Ngong is one of the fastest-growing residential suburbs in the Nairobi Metropolis. This article sheds more light on why the area is the most sought-after place by investors, developers, and realtors.
Ngong is famous for its breathtaking views of the Ngong Hills, which from the eastside slopes, overlook the Nairobi National Park game reserve and, off to the north, the city of Nairobi. The Ngong Hills, from the Westside slopes, overlook the Great Rift Valley dropping over 4,000 feet below. It is also known for its beautiful plains and windmills. The distance between Nairobi CBD and Ngong is 23km therefore less time is taken traveling to our workplaces.
It has a remarkable growth in rental returns for property owners. Developers are quickly putting up developments in the area. Many people are buying land in the area for residential, commercial, and agricultural use.
It has witnessed an influx of people thanks to the serene environment and affordable plots. The lands offer adequate outdoor space, a priority for those looking to own homes or rent houses. The greenery is all year round.
How to Get To Ngong
To get to Ngong, from the Nairobi CBD. Take route number 111, which goes to Ngong and its environs. You can board these buses at the Railways station bus stop. In the alternative depending on where you are, you can also take route number 126N which goes to environs such as Kiserian.
Since Ngong is just 23 kilometers away from the city, apart from when there is traffic. It will only take you approximately 40 minutes to an hour to get there by bus.30 minutes if you opt to take a cab or if you decide to drive yourself there.
Ngong’s growth is due to the following factors;
- Ngong and its environs is a well-developed outskirt providing a good residing place for many of Nairobi’s workers
- Properties in Ngong are affordable to acquire.
- Improved infrastructure with the Southern By-pass that links Karen, Ngong, and Dagoretti. The newly built Ngong-Suswa tarmacked road.
- The availability of unused bare lands creates an opportunity for developers and investors to supply properties that are in high demand. Additionally, the land can be used for speculation purposes.
- An impressive selection of attractions and experiences makes it well worth a visit. For example, the solitary grave of Denys Finch Hatton, marked by an obelisk and garden, is located on the eastern slopes of the Ngong Hills at a place called Kahara, overlooking the vast game reserve.
- Serene outdoor spaces are perfect for all types of activities as the greenery is all year round.
- Properties in Ngong and its environ have freehold title deeds and ready to be used for any purpose.
Social Amenities in Ngong
Additionally, the supply of electricity is good with most trading centers connected to the National Grid. The region has many schools among them primary and secondary schools. Clean water for domestic consumption is adequate. Why Ngong is the best investment area is because its close proximity to Nairobi makes it easy for amenities such as schools, hospitals, and administrative posts to be developed and up-graded to the best.
Recreational Activities in Ngong.
Ngong is famous for its hills, plains, and windmills. There is so much to see, experience, and develop, and why Ngong is the best investment area for an individual or a company. Moreover, traveling agencies are creating new trail paths to showcase the beauty of the landscape.
In conclusion, Ngong the area is thriving and pretty fast. This is the best opportunity to grab a piece of land from such an immensely growing town attributed to the improving infrastructure and need to settle.