Tri-fold funeral brochures are a credible, professional option that will highlight the life of your loved one beautifully. This keepsake will be passed from guest to guest and kept for many years to come, making it a great way to share special moments and memories with those who were unable to attend the service.
When planning a funeral, you may need to consider creating some informational tri-fold funeral brochures. These can be used to deliver information about the deceased, and they will also help personalize the event. You can have them developed in various ways, and you’ll have the ability to customize them based on your needs.
Here are some reasons why you may want to consider tri-folds for your funeral brochure
Tri-fold funeral programs are a traditional and popular choice for many people. If this is your first time planning a memorial for a loved one, you may be unfamiliar with the various options for funeral brochures. Tri-fold brochures can be a great way to disseminate information about the service to attendees and share some special memories of the deceased.
1. Cost-effective solution – Tri-fold brochures are a great option if you search for an easy, affordable way to get your message across. No matter what quantity you print, they’re always a low-cost option to create a beautiful publication. They don’t require any special printing or folding methods. You simply order them online, and they’re ready to go when you receive them.
2. Flexible to use – Because they have three panels that can be distributed in any order, you can use the space however you’d like. Trifold programs are also great for families who want to include additional details like photos, poems, prayers, and obituaries that may not fit on a standard-size program. A trifold funeral program will provide you with the extra space to include all your loved one’s special memories.
3. Tri-folds are also very versatile – A lot of people use them as programs during the funeral service. Still, they can also be used as invitations or mailed after the funeral as thank-you notes or memorials.
4. Classy appearance – The three-panel fold allows you to display information without overcrowding any one page. The fold also gives your program an elegant look that sets it apart from other types of booklets.
Funeral trifold brochures can make an excellent commemorative keepsake for a loved one’s ceremony. They have a convenient size that can be carried easily in one’s purse or coat pocket, and they serve as a helpful guide. If you do not have much time to create these brochures, you can use this template instead.
There are a few things to keep in mind while creating your tri-fold funeral brochure:
The ultimate goal of the funeral brochure is to be a helpful and informative guide for the families coming to terms with the loss of a family member. If you’d like to create your brochure, many different options are available to you. You can find many templates online, and there are also several software programs that you can use to design them yourself.
1. Try not to make it too long and wordy, especially since you’re on paper. There are also other options besides writing, so if you’re considering digital, there’s no need to hold back.
2. Make sure your font is legible when printed. This is especially important if you want to create an online version of your brochure for viewing later.
3. Think about what you want to include in the text section—after all, the information will be read by those who didn’t attend the funeral, so it should be interesting and informative but not too lengthy or detailed.
4. If you have photos of the deceased, consider making a separate sheet with them (especially if it’s a family member) and attaching that sheet as an insert inside your brochure so that everyone can see them.
Thus, for these reasons, tri-fold funeral brochures have become a popular choice for funerals. The three-sided design saves on costs, and the option to include extra photos or graphics on any given side is a plus for people at funerals. If you are looking for a custom template design for trifold funeral programs, then get in touch with Custom Memorial Programs. They can help your trifold memorial program consistently create a professional finished product. They have years of experience and an efficient design process to get back to their clients quickly with a well-designed final product. Check out their product selection on the website.