In India, marriage ceremonies are performed between bride and groom families under specific rituals. The ceremony marks the beginning of a journey of a couple together. Unfortunately, not all love stories have happy endings. Many face never ending oppositions from the society.
Sometimes, a couple is in hurry to marry for several reasons. Here are some reasons couples look for fast court marriage procedure:
- Love relationship opposed by family/society
- Couple wants to move abroad in short span of time
- One of the spouses wants to claim for bank deposits
- So what is the quickest and easiest way of tying the knot?
India offers the provision for the same day court marriage registration. This is the best option available for couples seeking quick legal solemnization of marriage.
Benefits of Court Marriage in India
An official document is required for evading any issues or false allegations related to quick marriage or marriage in absence of relatives/family. In India, one can apply for court marriage without waiting. For this procedure to solemnize without any complications and delay, the couple should have all requisite documents handy.
Understanding Same Day Court Marriage Registration, its Procedure & Documents Required
The Hindu Act
When both bride and groom belong to following same religion, they can get married to each other under the Hindu Act:
On the other hand, when either of spouse is not Buddhists, Jain, Sikh or Hindu, then the ceremony will take place
under Special Act.
In most countries such as it is mandatory to have wedding authorization record. This is maintained and registered by the sub registrar officers within the respective office of the specific city.
Documents Required for Tatkal Marriage Registration
- Copy & Original of Election Card
- Aadhaar Card of Groom and Bride
- Affirmation Affidavits attested by Gazetted officer stating the birth date, marital status, address and nationality of both bride and groom
- An Affidavit mentioning that the parties are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship
- Online birth certificates
- Residential proof
- Wedding card
- Twelve passport size photographs along with identity proofs (for both bride and groom)
- In case, the Special Act is applicable, the couple should arrange vital certificates or copy of divorce decree (if applicable)
- A copy of No Objection is needed from the concerned embassy in case of marriage to foreigner
With all the vital records handy such as birth certificate, address proof and other documents, same day court marriage in Delhi registration can be done. One can find consultants available nearby registrar office. They can provide assistance in this respect. Some may charge fee for initial consultation while others offer free consultation for marriage certificate from the registrar office. Seeking help from professional consultant is highly recommended for obtaining certificate under Special Act.
Implementation of online marriage registration procedure will save couples a lot of time and energy. Additionally, same day registration is the best option for those with disability. It helps couples who are unable to visit registrar office frequently. Online registration of court marriage has brought a revolutionary improvement in the present age system.
Faster Hassle Free Solution
For better guidance and faster solutions without any delay, it is vital to get in touch with an experienced and highly skilled legal professional. These professionals handle such cases on a regular basis and know how to offer the best solution. They will help you arrange the requisite documents in the right order.