India is a country full of diverse cultures and religions offering different varieties of cuisine. It is a country full of flavors some spicy, some sugary some healthy some fatty. It is a mixture of a traditional, cultural blend of mouthwatering dishes which nobody can deny. The people of the country are big time foodies, trying all these exotic dishes. When somebody thinks about Indian cuisine all that comes to their mind is a blend of flavor from all the parts of the country south, west, east and north. Every place every religion has its own food dimensions, their taste, their authentic dishes. Hundreds, thousands of dishes make Indian cuisine. Many spices like turmeric, ginger, chilies are used which have a medical benefit and are used for various healing benefits.
So let us look at some health benefits which Indian food offers us:
- All the authentic Indian dishes have a dazzling blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, and fibers which are all the key ingredient in a diet which keeps a person healthy and fit. These are all the elements a balanced diet should have.
- India is a country full of spices which are almost included in every dish which comprises of Indian cuisine. Spices like garlic, turmeric, ginger which are commonly available in the country have an abundance of health benefits like turmeric is an antiseptic which is used to cure many diseases.
- The Indian food making is very innovative adding fresh ingredients like fruits and vegetables they make the food more innovative and tastier plus adds a health quotient to the dish. Very fewer preservatives are used in the dishes everything is freshly served.
- The food is very digestive due to the ingredients used in it. Ingredients like yogurt which are generally used in these Indian dishes keep your digestive system strong as they contain bacteria which helps to make the digestion strong.
- The food served is full of freshness as the ingredients which are added keep the body fresh all day long and keeps you energetic. There are many types of dishes which are prepared in different countries which makes the food lose its nutritional value but it is not the case with Indian dishes.
So, after knowing all these health benefits which the Indian restaurant offers you we can surely say that there is much more than taste what the Indian cuisine has in store.