In some cases, most of the people have booked the Copa Airlines flight, but they cannot fly with this airline. And they want to cancel the flight with Copa Airlines due to changing business hours, canceling travel plans, health problems, and many others. If you really want to cancel the flight, then you have to read this article to find the flight cancellation procedure and charges, you can also find the flight cancellation policy.
The policy of canceling a Copa Airlines flight
- If you have made a reservation and want to cancel the flight procedure. But for that you want to check the flight cancellation policy given below of Copa Airlines. That can help you easily cancel the flight.
- You can cancel the flight within 24 hours before the scheduled departure flight without having to pay any fee.
- If the flight is canceled more than 24 hours before the departure of the flight, then you will have to pay the cancellation fees to Copa Airlines.
- In case the airline cancels the flight for any reason, such as technical or weather problems, you will not have to pay any fee.
- If you have purchased the flight and want to cancel the flight due to medical problems and any reason of death you have. Then you can cancel the flight easily and free of charge.
- If you have bought a plane ticket in a travel agency and want to cancel the flight, you can request the cancellation of the flight through the travel agency.
- The Airlines do not allow a refund if you have purchased a non-refundable airline ticket.
The process of canceling a Copa Airlines flight
If you have read the Copa Airlines flight cancellation policy, and you know that you want to know the cancellation procedure. So you can follow the steps given below.
- You can go to the Copa airline website.
- To do this, you must click on the “Manage my reservation/my trip” option that appears on the airline’s home page.
- You can enter data such as the passenger’s last name and PNR number in the specific columns.
- After this, you have to visit the following page and find your flight information and then you can choose the option to cancel the flight.
- You can cancel the flight and pay the charges, if they apply to your airline tickets.
- Once you have completed the process, you will receive a confirmation email on your Copa Airlines device.
Fees to cancel a Copa Airlines flight
As you know, Copa Airline cannot charge for flight cancellation if you cancel the flight within 24 hours. The airline would charge $100 for a domestic flight and $4,000 for an international flight. It depends on your destination and the classes.
Apart from that, if you cannot cancel the Copa Airlines flight through the Internet so you can contact Copa Airlines customer service. You can call Copa Airlines teléfono Argentina. If you don’t have a number, you can find it on the official Copa Airlines website.