Seward is a beautiful scenic town in Alaska with unprecedented natural beauty. The place has amazing historical significance and has ever impressive lively harbours. Seward is situated in Alaska right at the top of the famous Resurrection Bay located at the Kenai Peninsula. In Alaska, Seward is located in the Southcentral part of the state and was founded way back in 1903. During the initial years it was the ocean terminus of the now Alaskan Railroad.
Along the south of Anchorage Seward is located 127 miles by road. The highway known as the Seward Highway is magnificently scenic. Tourists and travellers staying at the apartments in Seward Alaska say that the place is being overshadowed by the Mount Marathon.
You can get the best view of the place’s marvellous fjords, abundant and rich wildlife from the numerous apartments present there.
Best apartments in Seward, Alaska.
Some of the best apartments in Seward are as follows:
- Bayview Apartments- Bayview apartments are located at 214 6th Avenue, Seward, Alaska. This is another complex that takes part in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit(LIHTC). It is an active participant of the Section 521 USDA Rental Assistance and Section 515 Rural Rental Housing programs. It consists of 18 one as well as two-bedroom units. Even project-based rental assistance is also available. The property receives ample funding from the LIHTC. Still there are some rental sections that are not in subject to the norms of the LIHTC and as a result have rents on the higher side.
- Pacific Park-The Pacific Park is another such property that falls under the LIHTC norm. It has 20 units and also accepts the vouchers of Section 8 Housing Rule. Even in this property there are some units that do not comply with the Section 8 Housing norms.
- Glacier view apartments- Located at 200 Lowell Canyon Road, this project based rental assistance complex has about 30 units. The property has a direct contract with the Section 8 Project Based Rental Assistance. Probably all the rents are based on the income of the tenants. This is the law of this complex. The monthly contribution of the tenants is around 30% of their adjusted income.
- Gateway Apartments- Not much difference from the above two this too falls under the LIHTC regulation. Section 515 Rural Renting Housing has been funding this property for a long time. Individuals living in substandard housing facilities have access over this complex for tenancy. This is a great apartment in Seward Alaska.
- Sea treasures- In the Sea Treasures Inn you will find tour ticket assistance, terrace, WiFi in public spaces and barbecue grills. Self parking here is free and the entire cabin is a smoke free one. It has four guest room units, garden, a fantastic storage place for luggage and a concierge. It also has a separate dining area.
- Alaska creekside cabin- a beautiful apartment in Seward Alaska which is located right outside of the town, it is very much quiet and secluded. It is located next to the creek, therefore an option of camping out is also available. The cabin has free WiFi in public spaces. Moreover free self parking is also available. The cabin consists of 11 guest rooms with refrigerators, housekeeping, coffee maker and everything.
- Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge-This lodge is the best situated vacation rentals in Seward. The lodge is located in a wildlife sanctuary that is native owned and is located at the centre of the Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge. The lodge consists of 16 guest cabins from where you can have full views of the Pedersen Glacier.
There are a number of reasons to travel to Seward and believe me it’s a place worth visiting.