You have finally found your soulmate. Congratulations! Now it’s time to go shopping for the perfect wedding ring.
Many couples prefer to head to the jewelry store together. But if you want to bring in an element of surprise, this article will help you a lot. You can go a step further and impress her. Gift her the most unique wedding ring she has ever worn. This will strengthen your bonding.
A sleek, cleanly-designed band symbolized a simple ring but there are other striking combinations as well. So let’s go through some of the most glamorous, romantic ring pairings one by one.
Unique Combinations of Wedding Rings
Nobody likes to stick to one metal color nowadays. This trend is true for necklaces, bracelets, and even wedding rings. The modern bride loves a combination of yellow gold, silver or white gold, and rose gold on a special day. This means you’re not restricted to choosing an exact match.
In the present day, most unique wedding rings have yellow and white gold, rose gold or titanium in their design. These rings are different from basic designs and convey a strong fashion statement. Moreover, this combination is completely customizable and works well on any white gold wedding ring.
White gold’s purity is depicted in karats. One karat means 1/24th part of pure gold in an alloy. Thus, pure gold is denoted as 24 karats. 18 karat gold means 75 percent gold and the remaining 25 percent consists of other metals. If you’re looking for gold with high purity, 14 or 18-carat white gold is the best option.
Keep certain things in mind while buying white gold rings. Most white gold is created using alloys of manganese, palladium, and nickel. You should avoid white gold that is created with nickel as it’s a common allergen. The other two alloys are great options for a hypoallergenic band.
Antique and Engraved
Antique or vintage-inspired engagement rings are both romantic and nostalgic. They complement an engraved wedding band very well. You can engrave the inside or outside of the band with something special. This message should be extremely special and touch her emotionally.
Emerald with Baguettes
An elegant emerald cut engagement ring deserves a striking wedding band. Baguettes suit the emerald cuts perfectly as they look identical but are narrower and more elongated. Once they are paired together, the bride gets a modern and sophisticated look along with a unique sense of style. Tapered baguettes are a hot choice amongst modern couples. To experience a statement look, you can get the baguettes arranged horizontally in the band rather than vertically.
Solitaire with an Asymmetric Cluster
What do you think is a timeless classic amongst wedding rings? It should be a diamond solitaire ring without any doubt. Most people pair it with a classic band but you can try something more unique?
Instead of a row of diamonds lying below the solitaire, experiment with the style by placing a band of a cluster of smaller diamonds on one side. This pairing is best for a woman who isn’t afraid to tweak her personal style
Hammered metals are one of the most sought-after options in both costume and luxury jewelry, and their contrast with a smooth metal engagement ring is appealing. If you don’t believe us, try pairing a hammered white gold band with a simple engagement ring. It will enhance the look and feel multi-fold. Brushed or matte metal finishes also make for a beautiful pair.
Countless brides love the idea of double wedding bands. One lies below their engagement ring, and the other is present on top of it. This suits well with band-style engagement rings and solitaire styles. You can also give pavé diamonds a shot for an exceptionally striking look. This will surely delight a woman who loves the luxurious look of diamonds.
The interlocking engagement ring and wedding band combination is one of the most innovative designs. Designing and purchasing this combination together ensures a perfect fit. Encrusting the band in pavé diamonds complements the sparkle-factor of the engagement ring. You can also pick a simple platinum or gold band that diminishes the effect of the other diamonds.
Heirloom Ring with Birthstones
If you want to gift her one of the most sentimental pieces of jewelry she’ll ever wear, a family heirloom ring is the ultimate option. You can take it to the next level by adding significant stones to the wedding band.
Creativity knows no limits. You may even add your birthstones to the band to get a look that’s extra special for the woman who wears it.
Weddings are special and rings make them all the more special. You have to put your heart and soul into buying the perfect ring for your partner. We have elaborated on most of the possible ring combinations in this blog. You can further experiment with them and create something better. We wish you both a bright future ahead!